29th OCTOBER 2016
The annual Myall River Festival traditionally held on the last Saturday in October is back & this year it's bigger & better than ever!
The 2016 festival is a fantastic blend of new ideas & attractions alongside all that has made the festival so great in previous years.
All the old favourites such as market stalls, street entertainment, kids entertainment, musical entertainment and fireworks display are there with a heap of exciting new river activities & other attractions.
The 2016 festival will include:
- A great array of wonderful Music & Stage Performances
- Professional Street Performers and Fun Roving Characters
- Fire Performance Artists & Spectacular Fire Installations at Night
- On-water performances & shows
- Water Golf Competition
- The Great Duck Derby
- Water Sports and Demonstrations
- Market Stalls
- Amusement Rides and Kidz Zone
- Watercraft Expo
- Sculptures on the River walk
- Amazing On water Illuminations & Lantern Displays
and so much more!